Friday 29th November 2019
Friends' Meeting House, Brighton
We believe creativity and curiosity are the driving forces behind great content. That’s why we started Curio: to share stories, ideas and inspiration about how to harness and nurture those forces in your work. You can expect:
- Case studies showing how asking difficult questions, doing research, or thinking differently led to brilliant content
- Approaches for harnessing and applying curiosity in your work through research, data and insight
- Ways to nurture and develop your creativity, make your ideas a reality, or get a creative side hustle up-and-running
- Content people, marketers and creatives from any sector
- Charities, not-for-profits and start-ups who want to tell their story
- Frustrated artists, writers, musicians etc looking for an outlet for their talent
Why come to Curio?
Feedback on curio 2018
“Curio surpassed my expectations.”
“It’s what I was hoping for - interesting people and inspiring speakers.”
“I was very impressed with how well thought out and run it was.”
Who's behind Curio?
Curio is organised by Lauren Pope and Louise Whitfield.
Freelance content strategist
A content pluralist, working across content strategy, marketing, operations and digital transformation, if there's content involved and a complex problem to unpick, she's there.
Freelance marketing strategist
Solving a multitude of problems across a variety of global industries, she’s well versed in a number of disciplines, including content, social media, digital PR and search engine optimisation.