Supporting our local community
We're donating 20% of any profit we make to The Clock Tower Sanctuary.
The Clock Tower Sanctuary
The charity we've chosen to support is The Clock Tower Sanctuary, a day centre for homeless young people in Brighton and Hove.
The Clock Tower Sanctuary hosts a drop-in service that's open 6 days a week for 16-25 year olds living in the local area. They provide a friendly, inclusive central hub for young people to meet new people and reconnect with their peers in a safe environment.
Their mission is to prevent vulnerable young people from becoming part of the long-term homeless population.
Their vision is that all homeless young people are encouraged, supported, challenged and inspired to develop their full potential and transform their lives.
The Clock Tower Sanctuary work with young people in a number of ways:
- Through outreach they create a network of support in close partnership with other large organisations.
- Through crisis support that ensures basic needs are met. This includes a fully stocked kitchen, as well as washing, laundry, technology and specialist facilities.
- Through engaging activities that run throughout the week to help build trust, confidence and self-belief in all young people. Activities include days out, cookery, art or music workshops and sports.
- Through life skills classes that provide AQA accredited classes developed by national charity, Centrepoint. Modules include 'CV writing' and 'Living on a budget'.
- Through 1-2-1 support that caters for individual needs and challenges to help young people out of homelessness. Mentoring, advocacy and case-working are all part of a tailor-made approach.
Buy a ticket
Buy a ticket and support The Clock Tower Sanctuary